Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TASTING THE WIND is AVAILABLE NOW!

TTW_3 Yes, it’s finally available in Kindle format.  You can get it by clicking HERE or by going to my new and improved web site:  http://www.suealehman.com and then following the link there.  You can also read more about the Whitehead Controversy on my website under “What’s New?”. 

I have been researching and writing this story for over three years and am delighted to finally have it out and available in e-book form.  I am now going to get it ready for actual PRINT as well, under my new publishing site, Keyslip Press (keyslippress.com).  It is a different problem with formatting than for e-books, so I need to experience that learning curve. 

Here are a few historic photos of the original Whitehead planes that might spark your interest: whitehead21_rose  foldingwingplane  whitehead_w9_750@300 

No comments: